Collection of personal data
We may collect certain personal data about you when you use our Site. This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, e-mail address, IP address, location information, login information, and other information you voluntarily choose to provide to us.
Use of personal data
We use the personal data we collect mainly for the following purposes:
– To provide you with the services and information explained on our Site; candidates are contacted by our association’s advisors regarding their professional integration.
– To improve and personalize your experience on our Site.
– Respond to your requests for information, support and guidance.
– Send you promotional communications about our products and services (only if you have given your express consent to receive such communications).
Sharing personal data
We do not sell, rent or share your personal data with third parties for direct marketing purposes, unless we have obtained your prior express consent.
However, we may share your personal data with third parties in the following situations:
– To meet legal or regulatory requirements.
– To protect our rights, privacy, security or property, or those of our users or the public.
– To investigate and prevent fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity.
Protection of personal data
Cookies and similar technologies
Links to third-party sites
Your choices and rights
You may exercise certain rights regarding your personal data, including the right of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, portability and withdrawal of your consent. To exercise these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Head office address : 2 avenue Henri Barbusse 93000 BOBIGNY
Telephone number : +33 6 77 66 03 60
E-mail address : email@example.com